Diamond dotted paper, or DDP, is made of electrical insulating paper with diamond-shape epoxy resin dotted on both sides.
The epoxy used in diamond dotted paper contains a kind of incubative hardener material. It is a dry and crisp material at normal temperature.
Diamond dotted paper has good dielectric properties and good mechanical properties after heat solidification.
Diamond dotted pattern paper is used in oil-immersed transformers for the insulation between coils and layers of oil immerged power distribution transformers.
- Place of Origin: China Mainland
- Material: high quality sulfate insulating wood pulp
- Application Range: High Voltage
- Rated Voltage: 5kv
- Tensile Strength: TD: 30-140 N/10mm MD: 60-260 N/10mm
- Thickness: 0.08 - 0.40 mm
- Width: 625mm, 960mm, 1000mm, 1010mm, 1030mm
- Water: 4% ~ 8%
- Ash Content: ≤1%
- Packaging Details: wooden box
- Delivery Detail: 1-7 days after order confirmation
Please kindly include the following information in your inquiry:
- Special requirements if any
- Your country name