Polyimide Film, also known as PI film, is manufactured with the raw materials of pyromellitic dianhydride and 4,4-diaminodiphenyl ether synthetic resin. Polyimide film is a good H grade insulating material.
Characters of Polyimide Film:
- Excellent insulation property and mechanical property
- High-temperature resistance. Wide performance temperature range. It can be used under temperature from –60 °C to +250 °C for a long period and –269 °C to +400 °C for a short period without changing its electrical and mechanic properties.
- Easy coating property
- Stable chemical property
- Halogen-free, environment-friendly, flame-retardant
Application of Polyimide Film:
- Wire & cable insulation,slot liner insulation,interlayer insulation in motor,transformer,etc.
- Polyimide adhesive tape or polyimide laminates
- Coverlay or stiffener in F-PCB
- Pressure-sensitive tape
- Fiber optics cable
- Bar code labels
- Aerospace, etc.
Thickness: 1mil (0.025mm) - 7mil (0.175mm)
Width: 5mm - 1000mm
Recommended width: 520mm, 660mm, 1040mm.
Special thickness and width are also available upon request.
Please contact us for details.